REOPENING 2ND DECEMBER 2020
The UK government has given the green light for indoor soft play centres to reopen and we are delighted to be able to reopen and welcome our customers back to our soft play facility.
We have taken many measures to minimise the spread of airborne diseases such as COVID-19 and influenza, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Reduced capacity, dictated by tables which will be arranged to best maintain social distancing
- Cleaning methodically throughout the day with a staff member on permanent cleaning 10am-2pm
- Ball pools currently closed
- Perspex screens on all counters
- Hand sanitising stations throughout our venues
- All staff members to wear face masks
- Social distancing greatly encouraged throughout our venues
- Utilisation of a one way in / out system for visitors where possible
- Card / contactless payments preferred
- Contact information to be gathered on admission for government's track and trace purposes
We are expecting an understanding from our customers to observe social distancing guidelines and politely request all parents/guardians to ensure their children adhere to these accordingly.
We are adhering to all government guidelines but total risk cannot be totally eradicated. Whilst iPlay would love to see all of our loyal customers over the coming weeks, if you still do not feel completely comfortable with the measures we are taking we would politely ask that you postpone your visit at this time.